When operating, the raw material is fed continuously from the input system into pulverizing chamber, the material will be fully pulverized after impacting, pulverizing, grinding and concussion by the grinding wheel.
The pulverized material is conveyed to the classifying chamber to be classified according to their particle size. The qualified particle will go into cyclone separator through grading wheel, and then go out to be product.
A little unseparated powder will be collected by high-effective dust collector then putout to be qualified product.
During this period, the whole system is working under negative pressure, the air which is cleaned by dust remover will go out through high-pressure air-introduced machine, and no dust will out to the air.
- Environment friendly without pollution:Adopting the complete set of negative-pressure production and high efficient off-line deduster ,its dust collection efficiency reaches up to 99.9%,which guarantees no dust pollution during operation. Moreover, the main unit and the air blower are respectively equipped with the noise-reduction housing and the muffler so as to decrease the noise, which is completely in conformity with the national environmental protection standards.
- The power distribution cabinet installment is automatic control: it can avoid human factor to make mistakes, guaranteeing the quality of product is stable, lengthening the service life of equipment, reducing the operators and the cost.
- Installation of the complete set of equipment is convenient:No need large-scale construction, it covers only small area. It can be put into production as soon as we finishing installing. It can run smoothly and reliably. It is used for grinding non-metal mines with Mohs’ hardness scale less than 5, moisture less than 3% and Max. input size 10 mm.
- Both product size and fineness are guaranteed: the new YFM grinding mill is able to reach a product fineness of 325 mesh-3000 mesh one time, while the traditional Raymond mill can only reach a fineness of 400 mesh for the most. It can be used for all kinds of grinding from coarse crushing to ultra fine grinding, with the largest fineness of up to D97≤ 3 micron, which drives the revolution in the field of ultra-fine grinding.
- It has high-effective cyclone system and dust remover. The dust remover has excellent dust removing effect, it won’t be blocked. The product comes out from the cyclone system and the dust remover can do both separately packing or gather together then do packing.
- The main body and its electrical machinery are installed separately to make sure the grinding machine can work more stable.
- The grinding motor is controlled by a soft starter. By this can save powder and give a better protection.
- The fineness of the product can be transformed quickly if you want to produce the different products in different particle size; the stability of the product is good.
- Low investment cost and high output efficiency. Compared to ball mill, air-flow mill and stirred mill, YFM grinding mill has the advantages of lower investment and shorter processing circle, and its finish fineness/efficiency ratio is more than twice that of the machines mentioned above for the same fineness.
- 10. Low maintenance cost and simple operation. Compared to Raymond mill, YFM grinding mill has no bearings but the high-hardness wear-resistant material developed by our company within the grinding chamber, which not only avoids chronic consumption of oil and burnt bearing but also guarantees the continuous and reliable operation of the machine.
- This equipment is sophisticated and stable. Continuous improvements have been made within the decade since the establishment of our company;the complete machines from its materials, its processing to its assembly , is completely self-produced, which forms as the benchmark for the crushing industry and becomes the one being simulated at domestic market and oversea market.
Flow chart for other models of YFM-86 and YFM-318 is nearly the same.
|Feeding materials size(mm)|| ≤10|| ≤10|| ≤10|
|Material moisture ％|| ≤ 3|| ≤ 3|| ≤ 3|
|Finished fineness|| mesh|| 325–3000||200–2500|| 200–2500|
| micron|| 3.5–45|| 5–50|| 5–50|
|Output(kg)|| 500–4000|| 800–7000||1700–12000|
|Main motor||75|| 132|| 185–200|
|Classifier|| 18.5–22|| 30|| 45–75|
|Air blower|| 45–55|| 55–75||132|
|Feeder|| 1.5–3|| 1.5–3|| 3|